A comprehensive presentation of the normal sonoanatomy and pathology of the shoulder region. Didactic lecture followed by video demonstration. This module covers normal sonoanatomy of the shoulder region with scanning protocol demonstrated. Presentation of normal sonoanatomy, patient positioning, probe positioning and important pearls for each joint region will be followed by a quiz.
- By the end of the course, participants will be able to correctly perform a scan and identify normal sonoanatomy of the shoulder region within 20 minutes.
- Course participants will be able to describe the structures in the ultrasound scan of the shoulder with correct sonographic terminology.
- Course participants will be able to correctly label the obtained ultrasound image with side (right/left), body region, image orientation and utilize the report writing template to generate a report.
Start your MSKUS training for the Shoulder Region Now to Increase your Clinical Skills!
What You Will Receive
- Shoulder Normal Sonoanatomy scanning protocol demonstration
- Shoulder Normal sonoanatomy quiz
- Shoulder Normal Sonoanatomy Handouts
- Shoulder Sonopathology video presentation
- Shoulder Pathology Quiz
- Shoulder Pathology Handouts
- Shoulder Report Writing Template
- BONUS Feature – Pathology lecture on Frozen Shoulder MSKUS